Monday, January 13, 2020

Introduction: "Beyond the Grave"



 My name is Alex Stribling. I was born in San Antonio, Texas but I have lived in Lugoff, South Carolina for almost ten years.
The picture bellow is me on a road-trip last summer. One of my favorite pass-times is planning trips "off the beaten path."
Now I attend the College of Charleston and work as the Secretary of the Russian Club on campus. Along with that, I attend part-time at the Citadel working towards a commission as an officer when I graduate. My program of study at the College of Charleston is Public Health with a minor in Russian Studies. I hope to one day work in the training or clinical fields as a career.

This blog will be detailing my studies in the class "Beyond the Grave," taught by Professor Patrick Harwood. I hope to learn about the studies of genealogy and local historic research, especially that of the categorizations of diseases in the past.
Hopefully, this will be a wonderfully informing semester and blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Queen of Charleston

This will be the final post on my blog this year for the College of Charleston class, Beyond the Grave. Please enjoy my final project, t...